The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe is a More Stylish & Expensive GLC300

Follow Redline on social channels:
Instagram: redline_reviews
Facebook: liketheredline
Tesla referral code: ts.la/sofyan13379
Now taking to title as the best-selling #MercedesBenz in the US, the 2020 #GLC300 and #GLC300Coupe get numerous tweaks this year in the form of new styling, more power, and improved tech features. While the #MercedesBenzGLCCoupe may not be everyone's cup of tea, very few could argue with the amount of luxury and technology that #Mercedes is able to pack into one of their smaller SUV offerings. Just be prepared to pay a pretty penny for any vehicle that bears the "three-pointed" star badge on the hood.

Comments

• Antonio McCoy
    Antonio McCoy4 days ago

Am i the only one that thinks the car looks pretty cool? Especially in that matte grey.

• Moonlight0810
    Moonlight08104 days ago

67k for non amg suv lol.....who even buys this.....

• Samiutu ._.
    Samiutu ._.5 days ago

Dunno for me it seems more like a E class suv and the GLE more like a C class suv

• JG Gonzalez
    JG Gonzalez11 days ago

I love the car for all the reason ppl hate it 😂😂😂 🤦🏽‍♂️

• JordyXBL

JordyXBL

9 days ago

bcuz they cant afford it lmao

• Hari Krishnan
    Hari Krishnan16 days ago

What is the music you used in the intro?

• Kevin Clavijo
    Kevin ClavijoMonth ago

Is the AMG worth it? I like the new vertical grille. Kinda leaning towards it but i love the new GLE Coupe interior better but that one is wayyy over budget

• Scy
    ScyMonth ago

5:51 you can see the real exhaust sitting under the fake exhaust. Mercedes, whyyy!

• MUSIC MAX!
    MUSIC MAX!Month ago

No pano, fake lower grille , ugly wheels, no standard cooled seats. I'll keep my KIA Sportage SX Turbo. LOL

• 사라*
    사라*Month ago

Why aren’t they changing the screen!! Come on mercedes all your other cars already stepped up

• Qiao Li
    Qiao Li2 months ago

$2000 option paint and only hand wash a GLC? Thank u, next

• Yankee Doodle
    Yankee Doodle2 months ago

Another German money pit

• TheCrystalyne
    TheCrystalyne2 months ago

Its pronounced cou-pay....

• Gönül Ocağı
    Gönül Ocağı2 months ago

Pff this car is the best of the cars thats beneath 100.000

• RIVC
    RIVC3 months ago

Doug type of title

• [Blank]
    [Blank]3 months ago

Sad how while crossovers get appreciated for looking different, non-crossovers such as the BMW 6 series Gran Turismo, get shunned for looking different

• matthew reason
    matthew reason3 months ago

very ugly

• Вадим Вадимович
    Вадим Вадимович4 months ago

The cameraman is damn shortsighted..

• Andy Tan
    Andy Tan4 months ago

Where is the clock?

• Rizki Ferdian
    Rizki Ferdian4 months ago

All American Cars manufacturing plants has gone out of Indonesia. Only Asians and Europeans. As We Indonesian know quality very well. Next Era, EV Era, Indonesia will have own car brands in Electric Vehicle segment.All American Cars manufacturing plants has gone out of Indonesia. Only Asians and Europeans. As We Indonesian know quality very well. Next Era, EV Era, Indonesia will have own car brands in Electric Vehicle segment.

• Dima K
    Dima K4 months ago

8:30 Hyundai Sonata gauges?😮 I remember the 2014 Kia Quoris had the same exact gauges too.

• Jay Racing
    Jay Racing5 months ago

It's wonderful MB, love it.

• jl sc
    jl sc5 months ago

Really hate that screen sticking up out of the dash like an afterthought add on.

• Walton Crisostomo
    Walton Crisostomo5 months ago

Sofyan please review the GLB thanks!

• Sean Hartley
    Sean Hartley5 months ago

I saw this irl yesterday I like it but the older model looks better. I noticed the front of the car looks smaller now

• Harry li
    Harry li5 months ago

FYI: 67k is just way too overpriced for the base glc 300. You can spec a lightly equipped glc 43 coupe with that price. I experimented building a glc43 amg coupe with light options light ventilated front seat, amg exhaust, 12.3 display, Burmester sound, and heat/noise-insulating glass. If you go for the regular version, you can add a bit more options. So these cars just grab one from the dealer lot and haggle for some discount, I'm sure many dealers will give you AT LEAST 3.5k discount on the coupe. If you wanna build one, at least go for the glc 43.

• Matt97
    Matt975 months ago

"nicely integrated dual exhaust" at 5:49, with the ugly pipe CLEARLY sticking downwards before it reaches the fake, chrome-lined exhaust exit. I usually love redline reviews, but this blatant horseshit is incredibly disappointing.

• Thomas Brown
    Thomas Brown5 months ago

I am a big fan of these "coupe" models so I would not call them a waste. Also as far as utility goes you have to look at how often the average person fills up the back of their SUV to the point you start blocking windows, it just doesn't happen. So, in my opinion, this has about the same amount of space that the average person uses in the non-coupe version. I too have driven the C43 and would definitely go that direction since having an appearance package is a farce. Keep up the good work, always love your reviews.

• G M
    G M5 months ago

Get a Toyota rav 4

• old_fash1oned
    old_fash1oned5 months ago

This thing is blend. Just blend.

• travis branum
    travis branum5 months ago

Would go for the AMG43 version and not a fan of the coupe look. Would be great to see you review the 43 if you can.

• John Lloyd Clayton
    John Lloyd Clayton5 months ago

Excellent review, but not a fan of this vehicle at all. I can't imagine who would buy this new at MSRP, or why they'd do it. Maybe with a very substantial friends/family discount pricing?

• DatMarshTho
    DatMarshTho5 months ago

Everyone: It’s hideous. Me: omg, it’s a beauty! I really want the highest trim with the most horsepower because they look more like sleepers.

• BuffaloP32ACDM
    BuffaloP32ACDM5 months ago

I swear I’m not trying to be a hater but that thing looks like a giant turd. I’m sure it’s packed with technology and drives well but WTF.

• Shah Ali
    Shah Ali5 months ago

WOW. Thank god the previous model will be dropping price because this front end is hideous.

• Oli Jono
    Oli Jono5 months ago

Fake exhaust, really?!

• Mahia TEKEHU
    Mahia TEKEHU5 months ago

LE BLOG DE LA VÉRITÉ ET DE LA RÉVÉLATION « MY RAINBOW WORLD » POUSSEZ LES PORTES DES HAUTES SCIENCES ÉSOTÉRIQUES ,CHERCHER COMPRENDRE TROUVER LA CLÉ DE VOTRE CHEMIN DE VIE. "L’AMOUR EST LA CLÉ DE LA RÉUSSITE .LA LUMIÈRE EST NOTRE SEUL PILIER. » PAR ASET NETER ISIOSIIRE PAGE FB: AUSET NEFER. CHAÎNE MERCEDESBENZ : WORLD UNITED RAINBOW CHANNEL. MAIL: lesportesdelascenscion@gmail.com www.myrainbow-world.com/

• Nsubuga Patrick
    Nsubuga Patrick5 months ago

It’s actually based off the BMW X6

• Kiss Kiss
    Kiss Kiss5 months ago

Contrary to popular belief, I LOVE!! the styling. To me, it is very reminiscent of the AMC Eagle sedan (Dating myself here). But yes, another great video Sofyan.

• Johnny Doey

Johnny Doey

2 months ago

Yeah I’m confused why so many here think it’s ugly

• Fathy El blasy
    Fathy El blasy5 months ago

mercedesbenzvideo.info/chat/omq9xWGm0dKmzpo/video

• Fathy El blasy
    Fathy El blasy5 months ago

mercedesbenzvideo.info/chat/omq9xWGm0dKmzg/video

• Kim F15
    Kim F155 months ago

The intro made me feel like I was watching the “Phantom Of the Opera” very classical

• Polite Ndjarakana
    Polite Ndjarakana5 months ago

Very ugly🤢

• TheM275
    TheM2755 months ago

I’m a die hard Mercedes Benz fan and I rhink this is ugly as sin. Awkward proportions, weird details and small wheels.

• Feddy Teddy
    Feddy Teddy5 months ago

Wtf is this thing? So ugly

• limpunsing22
    limpunsing225 months ago

A real C Class coupe would be a better choice for me

• Kyle harewood
    Kyle harewood5 months ago

I kinda like it 😫

• Daniel Gross
    Daniel Gross5 months ago

Ugly AF. I'd buy a classy elegant E-class sedan. Garish grille.

• crazydaysful
    crazydaysful5 months ago

He said "The Dolomite" I mean "The Solomite"...Ha Ha. The movie the comedian Dolomite

• Shane Anthony
    Shane Anthony5 months ago

Yikes, I get the popularity of hatchbacks, but this hunchback SUV-Coupe-hybrid with massive gaps between the wheel wells and tires look hella awkward.

• Eddy B
    Eddy B5 months ago

This is not stylish.this is one ugly car

• Lucky U. Tin
    Lucky U. Tin5 months ago

You are supposed to review the car not inject what you like or don't like about it fool.

• Pop

Pop

5 months ago

And that's exactly what a review is

• Lucky U. Tin
    Lucky U. Tin5 months ago

This bogus reviewer should not be reviewing this car. It is way above his caliber.

• Iamxtwo Fhatman
    Iamxtwo Fhatman5 months ago

“Her Mercedes!”......... “Mercedes!!??”..... 💀 💀 💀

• R S
    R S5 months ago

The new GV80 or Macan is a better buy. Mercs look terrible lately. Too much competition.

• dmoney668
    dmoney6685 months ago

Ugly as hell. Looks like a Pontiac Azteca

• Alex Durlak
    Alex Durlak5 months ago

Normal Car wash: Scratches your car Touch less Car wash: I am about to ruin this whole man's career

• Nathan A.
    Nathan A.5 months ago

I don’t know why car manufacturers keep making these ugly “coupe” SUVs

• WHAT THE TRUCK REVIEWS
    WHAT THE TRUCK REVIEWS5 months ago

Very nice!!

• Jake Berg
    Jake Berg5 months ago

"I'm not sure why they included X. That's kind of confusing to me." Confusing? The reason is almost always due to cost.

• Sun
    Sun5 months ago

The interior looks just like my ‘17 e300. Hard pass.