The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE is an Excellent Luxury SUV

Mercedes benz c class 2021

GO READ MY COLUMN! autotradr.co/Oversteer
THANKS TO FLETCHER JONES MOTORCARS!
www.fjmercedes.com/learn-more-about-the-2020-gle/
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE is an excellent luxury SUV. Today I'm reviewing the GLE to show you why the new Mercedes GLE is a great luxury SUV. I'm driving the new 2020 GLE450, and I'm taking you on a tour of the quirks and features of the GLE.
FOLLOW ME!
Facebook - ddemuro
Twitter - dougdemuro
Instagram - dougdemuro
DOUGSCORE CHART: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KTArYwDWrn52fnc7B12KvjRb6nmcEaU6gXYehWfsZSo

Comments

• Jacek K
    Jacek K2 days ago

and the Douchebag score is ....?

• Adam Reviews it
    Adam Reviews it4 days ago

i just searched fletcher jones mercedes and got a weird news article of one of their car mechanics got to jail as he went in the cars database and got addresses of 2 women he raped

• AtlantaAngel84
    AtlantaAngel848 days ago

This car is so awesome.

• user 2710
    user 271012 days ago

this "fake" ventilation is mount for phone or other gadgets.

• Antonio Imbert
    Antonio Imbert13 days ago

I'd love to see on your future reviews to mention other cars/suv's comparisons that way for those contemplating buying to see which other vehicles compete with the one you're reviewing.

• Matthew Gamer1701
    Matthew Gamer170114 days ago

Who else tries to look at every SUV as a Sedan?

• Lauren B
    Lauren B15 days ago

I just bought the GLE 580. I love more than my AMG older model.

• Xtian Lancaster
    Xtian Lancaster18 days ago

I’m going to be in The Woodlands TX with my Mercedes 💀

• Mark Pine
    Mark Pine19 days ago

I'm homeless in New York City. I need a car to live in. 🏡

• Ocie Scanlan
    Ocie Scanlan21 day ago

09:05 15:07 15:08

• vaibhav jain
    vaibhav jain24 days ago

The gle 450 costs 200,000 US dollars in India.

• one love
    one love26 days ago

I want it in white with the 6 cylinder.

• L DS
    L DS28 days ago

Demiuro Tipo demiurgo

• L DS
    L DS28 days ago

Henny... u better chill.

• lemard mays
    lemard mays29 days ago

Very nice.

• Alvin A
    Alvin AMonth ago

this over the newer Audi's just because it has real exhaust.

• RANDY DANU SATYO
    RANDY DANU SATYOMonth ago

The SUV that can bounce

• yammmit
    yammmitMonth ago

I would be severely disappointed if I buy a GLE and the music Doug added doesn’t play when the lights do their little dance. It’s very fitting.

• Michael Hofmann
    Michael HofmannMonth ago

What's it compare to the 2020 Cadilac Escalade which I'd buy even tho I am German.

• Joey
    JoeyMonth ago

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN GOOOOOD LOORD IS SEXY

• Dreamcatcher_11_
    Dreamcatcher_11_Month ago

Best car ever

• Eid maya
    Eid mayaMonth ago

Talks too much urrgh yari yari yari so annoying.

• bhavkirat mavi
    bhavkirat maviMonth ago

Other car reviewers: now let’s look at the tech features... Doug: let’s look at the quirks and features

• fegari g
    fegari gMonth ago

Midsize SUV???

• Brendan Stein
    Brendan SteinMonth ago

3:14 HAVENT YOU HEARD OF A MIRROR. I mean who would spend 150,000 DOLLAR$ on a car just to see what your headlights look like

• Thomas Sørensen
    Thomas SørensenMonth ago

I think the GLE is much better looking than a ‘5’ - I would say ‘8’. It is stylish!

• Rani Ojha
    Rani OjhaMonth ago

So many mistakes in words

• weirdshibainu
    weirdshibainuMonth ago

"THIS is the Coronavirus and I'm going to review its quirks and features and then give it a Doug score"

• Redrum
    RedrumMonth ago

Thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• ɴɪᴇᴛᴏ ᴠʟᴏɢ's
    ɴɪᴇᴛᴏ ᴠʟᴏɢ'sMonth ago

So Y'all Not Going To Mention How “Doug” Looks Like The 2020 New Emmy Nominated Joker? (A.K.A Joaquin Phoenix?) Lol. It Just Bothers Me That The Fact Every Time I Look At Him Doing Car Reviews He Reminds Me Of Joaquin Phoenix, And I Just Feel The Urge, To FINNALY Say It-

• Mr Damons
    Mr DamonsMonth ago

Please do like and subscribe to My channel mercedesbenzvideo.info/top/Q_mgr-PUTmiXLALc51c0KA

• Thomas Sørensen
    Thomas Sørensen2 months ago

Hi Doug. I just watched a review of the same GLS but as a Maybach. In this car the strips next to the screen are all alike. So Maybach has solved this “issue” 🥳

• William Calle
    William Calle2 months ago

Doug was born for reviewing and chatting cars. Everything flows nicely. Won't be surprised if he is a host/narrator for a broadcast network's auto series in a few years 👍. I'm a fan of Wayne's 'Chasing Classic Cars' on Motor Trend and Discovery Channel.

• Damaine Mitchell
    Damaine Mitchell2 months ago

I try to buy one of them gorgeous Mercedes form my OG like 420 he told me I was good I show him the money he told me to go so so I looked at him and say okay cool so went to go get some oil to sale I came back with like 440 he said. You ride a bike I said maybe your right

• Ryan Goodloe
    Ryan Goodloe2 months ago

15:32 I just want to say for anyone who wants to buy this car just know Doug's head is small compared to most.

• Carl Colvin
    Carl Colvin2 months ago

Mercedes need to get rid of the donut spare tire, I hate it, it is very dangerous.

• Jeff Lo
    Jeff Lo2 months ago

ugliest gle ever

• Lokesh vigil
    Lokesh vigil2 months ago

Is it having Airmatic or Air Suspension?

• Howard Laney
    Howard Laney2 months ago

How does it compare to the Ford Explorer? They are a step above Mercedes?

• caster cyrus
    caster cyrus3 months ago

pls review the 3rd row im looking for a 3row seat for my fam. im considering this awesome vehicle.

• Mauricio Martinez
    Mauricio Martinez3 months ago

cooooorky+

• Raulemon
    Raulemon3 months ago

this was uploaded on my birthday :)

• Nathaniel Borne
    Nathaniel Borne3 months ago

my grandparents recently bought this in black used for $54,000 and its the nicest car ive ever been in

• Ernest
    Ernest3 months ago

I will give you your own Doug score of 9/10 for a fun factor of measuring the Merc badge with your head.

• ruzzell907
    ruzzell9073 months ago

That invisible d-pillar looks so sleek. I adore it a lot.

• ilikeplaness
    ilikeplaness3 months ago

you said I’m cold, and it set the temp to 65 degrees. Isn’t that also really cold lmao

• EdmondEnterprises Group Inc.
    EdmondEnterprises Group Inc.3 months ago

Hello Doug, Your link to Autotradr does not work because you left off the E in autotrader and the M in .com.. www.autotrader.com/ have a blessed day.

• EdmondEnterprises Group Inc.
    EdmondEnterprises Group Inc.3 months ago

very nice

• Comment FBI
    Comment FBI3 months ago

Thhis is my Girlfriend , For Sex she has 568 Horsepower to deliver the best soothing f***

• Kaidude1234 Hasan Sarfaraz
    Kaidude1234 Hasan Sarfaraz3 months ago

Cop: Do you know how fast you were going? Me: 3 o’clock

• Jordyn A
    Jordyn A3 months ago

🔥🔥🔥🔥 🏁🏁🏁best race ever🏎️🏎️🏎️ 1:39 💕💝 👇👇👇👇💓

• aidman staun
    aidman staun3 months ago

My Tio had a 2008 ML 350. He had to get it serviced for a few days. He got a loaner which turned out to be a 2020 GLE 350. He promised he’d let me drive his Benz with my permit which I got recently (I am 16). Me being a car guy, I loved whatever the hell I drove. I knew I was driving a Benz so I immediately threw on my Mercedes AMG Petronas shirt just to look like I drive for Mercedes lol. I got to drive the GLE. It felt like the first time I finally got to drive a car on the city streets of New York, and driving this, it was an absolute dream to drive. Although I shouldn’t get used to it, because I won’t get that opportunity all the time. I’ll be happy enough in the ML 350, next time I’m able to drive, but boy the GLE was quite the experience.

• CaptainWafflez
    CaptainWafflez3 months ago

Doug waits until 13 minutes into the video to tell us that there isn't a 3rd row so none of the Mercedes-Moms click off

• CaptainWafflez
    CaptainWafflez3 months ago

Doug the type of guy to spend half of the video reviewing the infotainment screen.

• Oneness100
    Oneness1003 months ago

I wish they would have a full sized SUV that had more luggage space when the 3rd row is put up. That's why Ford/Lincoln and GM/Chevy/Caddilac have the majority of the limousine SUV market. They have tons of room for people AND luggage with their extended full sized SUV's.

• Will Francis
    Will Francis3 months ago

🔥 🏁🏁🏁one must have the courage to drive this way🏎️🏎️🏎️ 1:02 🔥💃💚 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇💖

• Dylan Howard
    Dylan Howard3 months ago

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 🏁🏁🏁simply fantastic🏎️🏎️🏎️ 1:27 💚 👇👇💙

• Lionel holmes jr
    Lionel holmes jr3 months ago

Doug do a review of the caddy ct6 with the Blackhawk v8

• Dumitru Streulea
    Dumitru Streulea4 months ago

If you ask me, the GLE is one of the mafia cars!

• Ali
    Ali4 months ago

Doug is the type of guy who flexses with his car quirks n features....

• aldridk gessa
    aldridk gessa4 months ago

We took the GLB out for a test drive this past weekend. We also drove the Hyundai Palisade. Personally, I found the Palisade too big for me. I like the room, but I don’t feel comfortable driving huge SUVs. We also have an elderly parent living with us. So the height of the vehicle has to be taken into account. I think the GLB checked off all the items on my list. First, the car does not feel like a big SUV. Second, it’s the right height- you don’t have to climb into the car. Third, I have a short reach (not tall person) and not having to lean forward to access the touch screen was a big plus. MB offers (standard) a kind of mouse pad right were your right and rests. So I can access everything without having to move from my driving position at all. MB also offers like a Siri OS for the car. So you can do a lot of things via voice commands. Fourth, the 3rd row seat option means you don’t have to get into a larger SUV in order to get extra seating. I felt comfortable driving it and I though the handling and shift transitions were very smooth. I think MB did a great job with this vehicle and we’ll be leasing the GLB within the next couple of weeks.

• Pete J
    Pete J4 months ago

That trackpad on the steering wheel reminds me of the Blackberry trackpad.

• Kelley Lumpkins
    Kelley Lumpkins4 months ago

Thank you, Doug.

• colored_divine
    colored_divine4 months ago

I think the first aid kit is overpriced

• K C
    K C4 months ago

Looks like a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox.

• Kyle Johnson
    Kyle Johnson4 months ago

i'm not a mercedes fan at all but this is a smokin' hot looking car. if i had the money, i'd play

• LZBar Zee
    LZBar Zee4 months ago

You didn’t talk abt the sound system. Bluetooth connection for celfone

• Julio Ortiz99
    Julio Ortiz994 months ago

Best review Fire this will be on my wish list

• xicofaria
    xicofaria4 months ago

Doug, test the hybrid Benz GLE 350 de

• Robert hentschelmann
    Robert hentschelmann4 months ago

Parallel parking is not hard. If you need your CAR to park for you, maybe a driving school is in your future.

• Gareth Van Neel
    Gareth Van Neel4 months ago

I like how he says this

• Mohamed Mohammed
    Mohamed Mohammed4 months ago

Doug, 3:17, does the GLE come with the music for the light dance

• D.J. W
    D.J. W4 months ago

Doug Infotainment-Muro eh? jeez

• علاوي الحارثي
    علاوي الحارثي4 months ago

كم سعرها ؟؟؟

• Arturo Barreda
    Arturo Barreda4 months ago

Always Mercedes...

• jef
    jef4 months ago

Doug is the type of guy to give a Doug score to a “doug is the type of guy...” joke

• Gilbert Navarez
    Gilbert Navarez4 months ago

I'm cold I'm sending the temperature to 65° so you can be colder LOL

• Raffi Babujyan
    Raffi Babujyan4 months ago

Suprised when doug sat in the back of the car didnt say "well i am 6 feet tall and you can see that there is a lot of head room"

• Corgi Pop
    Corgi Pop4 months ago

Doug. The type of guy to schedule sex with his wife in his iCal

• Corgi Pop
    Corgi Pop4 months ago

When the lease is up on my Macan, I am seriously considering leasing a GLE. I have a 2019 E53 Converible but drive an SUV when I'm hauling my "family" of three dogs.

Next